Twinsaver is the market leader in high quality tissue paper products. As the leading tissue paper manufacture and supplier of high quality tissue and hygiene product ranges, we supply to both consumers and the Away From Home market such as hospitals, catering and leisure, as well as education and distributors.Company info
The Twinsaver Group (TSG), South African manufacturer of branded tissue, hygiene and disposable household products, unveiled its R500 million tissue production machine at Kliprivier in Gauteng on Friday. Launched at an event attended by key stakeholders and dignitaries - including the Deputy Minister of Small Business Development, Mr Cassel Mathale - the new tissue machine is expected to provide an annual output in excess of 25,000 tons.Read more
The Twinsaver Group, a manufacturer of branded tissue products in South Africa, has acquired SYLKO a proudly, South African manufacturer for more than 70 years, supplying the widest range and highest volume of quality disposable and recyclable household foils, paper and plastic tableware, food wraps and baking accessories to the retail market
Back to top
With summer around the corner, we have the perfect paper products ideal for braais, picnics and kids parties. We supply paper serviettes, disposable paper plates and cups for your convenience. We also supply a variety of products suitable for wrapping sandwiches, freezing foods, and storing food for fresh keeping in the fridge.
Twinsaver Luxury Twin Ply are the perfect combination of strength and softness, endorsed by the SABS and dermatologically tested. Try Twinsaver Luxury Twin Ply toilet tissue for the most comfortable clean.
Twinsaver facial tissues are made with a blend of premium fibres, using processes that are as kind to the environment as they are to your skin. We have the softest solution for any occasion, including 2 Ply everyday tissues, 3 Ply tissues for extra care, pocket pack tissues for when you’re on the move, and décor tubes to suit your style.
Back to top
We look for staff in all departments at all our branches – from Administration to Supply Chain – see what national positions are available in your area of expertise.
A high performing candidate is required to operate in a complex, ever changing and extremely exciting market environment with a confident company growth strategy. The role covers the corporate finance function and involves strategic and operational responsibility for Financial and Administration matters of Twinsaver.
A talented accountant is required to direct the statutory and shareholder reporting of the consolidated results of the company. The incumbent will be required to facilitate the interim and annual external audit and will be responsible for reporting oversight and financial reporting alignment across the group. In addition, the role requires an individual to play a key role in the forecasting and budgeting process.
- To generate feasible supply plans that meet forecast demand for the short- and medium-term horizons for internal production, external procurement (imported & longer lead time finished goods and raw materials) and distribution, in accordance with customer service levels, inventory and cost targets
- Manage and facilitate the integration of the supply planning process within allocated categories across all sku’s for Twinsaver Group (Twinsaver, Validus and Sylko) to ensure that all supply planning activities are executed to support the overall TSG business strategy and IBP.
- Drive alignment between the TSG Manufacturing, Logistics and Demand Planning departments through the IBP business process to achieve customer service targets nationally and regionally, and manages exceptions to enhance the responsiveness of the organisation’s Supply Chain in fulfilling customer demand in the short and long term.
- Manage all raw mater ail and finished goods inventory to the required levels to support both customer service and working capital requirements, nationally, regionally and locally.
- Manage and facilitate the integration of the demand planning process within allocated categories across all sku’s for Twinsaver Group (Twinsaver, Validus and Sylko) to ensure that all demand planning activities are executed to support the overall TSG business strategy and IBP.
- Drive alignment between the TSG Sales, Supply Chain and Marketing departments through the IBP business process to achieve all forecast accuracy and bias targets and manages exceptions to enhance the responsiveness of the organisation’s Supply Chain in fulfilling customer demand in the short and long term.
- Provides demand forecasts that meet customer service requirements, for all TSG sku's across the category and customer base, enabling effective business, production and capacity planning.
Back to top