Job Number: TWIBRY03
Date posted: 21 Jun 2017
Preferred start date: 01 Aug 2017
Application closing date: 30 Jun 2017
Employment type: Full-time
- Develop and deliver in-store activation plans through a comprehensive understanding of customer in-store media vehicles and their relative effectiveness and ROI. Recommend optimal use of the Trade Marketing budget.
- Develop and provide customers with solid trade arguments to support our plans.
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales to provide input on new innovation launches.
- Delivery of launch package for KAMs and in-store activation plans.
- Brief and manage creative agencies to design and create compelling in-store merchandising and POS/theatre solutions.
- Development and implementation of annual channel strategies by category to achieve the annual budget.
- Develop superior value propositions using shopper and category insights.
- Build category management recommendations in terms of best practice.
- Build systems and methodologies to track performance (internal and external).
- Manage the Trade Marketing budget to deliver the agreed plans, within budget and on timeJob Specification
- Educational Qualification: Marketing degree; post graduate would be advantageous.
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years practical experience in Customer Marketing within the FMCG industry – trade, shopper and category management experience is essential.
- Experience presenting and engaging with retail buyers and category managers.
- Understanding of Sales and Marketing processes, principles and tools.
- Good understanding of category management process, principles and tools.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (excel and powerpoint), Nielsen Answers, PnP Smartshopper.
- Understanding of space planning programmes (such as Intactix) is an advantage.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to coordinate and plan effectively.
- Effective communicator.
- Ability to work constructively.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- Takes responsibility and is accountable.
- Has passion, courage and leads by example.
- Flexible mind-set and a willingness to make suggestions and improvements.
- Willingness to learn.
- Holistic thinking
- Shopper and customer driven
- Analytical problem solving
Desired Work Experience
- 2 to 5 years Middle / Department Management
Desired Education Level