Pulp and Paper Learnership Develops Unemployed Matriculants
The Pulp and Paper Learnership Programme develops unemployed matriculants with no previous work experience. On successful completion of the program, participants obtain a National Diploma in Pulp and Paper Technology, NQF level 6 from the Durban University of Technology.
The programme also comprises a structured workplace training component which equips the participants with the necessary skills and competencies to enable them to further a career in tissue making. This programme not only opens promotional, growth and further job opportunities for participants, but also strengthens the company’s skills base.
- Applicants must be currently unemployed.
- Applicants must have passed Grade 12 or NQF level 4: English (65% and above) and Physical Science (75% and above) and pure Maths (75% and above)
- Applicants must not have more than a Grade 12 or NQF level 4 qualification.
- Participants must not have participated in any Seta registered learnership.
- Only SA citizens are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be motivated, keen to learn and willing to put in the effort to succeed
Applications will be accepted annually during October.