Job Number: TSGBR004
Financial Shared Services Manager
Date posted: 09 Sep 2019
Preferred start date: 01 Nov 2019
Application closing date: 20 Sep 2019
Employment type: Full-time
- Manage the accounts payable functions within Shared Services.
- Manage the Cash Management function of the division.
- Signatory on Bank accounts
- Ensuring compliance with financial control systems and procedures.
- Budgeting and forecasting for this area
- Reviewing and analyzing financial results relating to accounts payable as well as creditor reconciliations.
- Preparation of results for management meetings.
- Manage and lead the finance shared services team to meet objectives and deadlines.
- Interact directly with key suppliers.
- Provide leadership to financial shared services team; align the focus of these functions to the company objectives while setting a high standard of work quality.
- Focus upon developing team members with a customer service mindset as related to their daily activities and workload; provide coaching to develop team members as effective business partners.
- Drive process and system improvement initiatives within the team; ensure best practices, recommendations and implementations.
- Provide accurate and timely financial information to management for decision making.
- Matric/ Grade 12.
- Have a B.Com or National Diploma in relevant financial area is an added advantage.
- 5 -10 years management experience in a similar role within the FMCG industry and relevant commercial ventures.
- Have previous experience of MFGPRO will be an advantage.
- Be analytical and have good planning and organizational skills.
- Be pro-active, dynamic and self –motivated
- Be computer literate and have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Have good interpersonal skills and be able to work as part of a team.
- Have good time management skills.
- Have good people management skills.
- Trustworthy and Honest
- Communicative in both informing and giving feedback, and listening to staff and their concerns.
- Positive and encouraging
- Reasonable and fair management style
- Set clear direction and expectations
- Flexible and results driven
- Strategic in vision and problem-solving
- Decisive and clear thinking.