Job Number: TSGPTW010
Date posted: 31 Oct 2019
Preferred start date: 02 Dec 2019
Application closing date: 15 Nov 2019
Employment type: Full-time
- Loading and off-loading of vehicles delivering ancillaries and wadding stock.
- Loading of vehicles with returns and rejects to suppliers.
- Perform visual quality checks on all delivered material, ensuring that physical stock matches the delivery note.
- Weighing of the wadding reels and record keeping on the relevant documentation.
- Storing, transporting and issuing of raw material stock to Converting Plant.
- The return of materials from various production locations to Material Stores.
- Assist with stock taking.
- Daily vehicle inspection equipment checks, reporting any defects.
- Safe stacking of materials in demarcated areas.
- Daily housekeeping and placing of damaged stock and rejected stock in the demarcated recycling facilities.
- Adherence to safety procedures and participation in the Behavior Based Safety (BBS) program.
- Report all accident and incidents to relevant persons.
- Grade 12
- Valid Fork Lift and Clamp Vehicle license
- Must be able to drive and operate a Fork Lift.
- Must be able to drive and operate a Clamp vehicle.
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Must be able to work with other people.
- Physically fit and able to perform strenuous and repetitive tasks.
- Strong adherence to procedures and control
- Min of 4 years working experience in a manufacturing materials movement environment.
- Min 2 years’ experience in the operation of a Fork Lift and Paper Reels Clamp vehicle.