Job Number: PTA012
Date posted: 01 Aug 2019
Preferred start date: 01 Sep 2019
Application closing date: 16 Aug 2019
Employment type: Full-time
- Collection of data from production records and shop floor to be used in the daily compiling of production reports, namely but not limited to :
- OEE (Operational Equipment Efficiency)
- MUV ( Material Usage Variance)
- QPR (Quality Performance / Production reports)
- OPS (Operational Reports)
- PTP (Performance to plan)
- Calculating of production run time and down time.
- Updating and handling of the Converting Production schedule and distribution to production.
- MHS and PLC recons.
- Standard and modified back flushing.
- Production consumables (eg blades) usage reports
- Comparison Report
- Daily record Finished Goods stock transfers between Production and Warehouse.Assist with all month end functions and reports within the specified role.
- Be a backup for the Converting Controller when required.
- Adhoc duties within this role
- Min of 1-year working experience in an FMCG manufacturing environment.
- Matric Certificate with mathematics or N4.
- Computer literacy – Word, Excel.
- Knowledge of MFGpro (Preferential).
- Able to work independently.
- Strong numerical skills