Pulp and Paper Learnership Programme
The Pulp and Paper Learnership Programme comprises a structured workplace training component that equips participants with the necessary skills and competencies in tissue making.
Our Pulp and Paper Learnership Programme develops unemployed matriculants with no previous work experience. On successful completion of the programme, participants obtain a National Diploma in Pulp and Paper Technology, NQF level 6 from the Durban University of Technology. The programme also comprises a structured workplace training component which equips the participants with the necessary skills and competencies to enable them to further a career in tissue making. This programme not only opens promotional, growth and further job opportunities for participants, but also strengthens the company’s skills base.
- Applicants must be currently unemployed.
- Applicants must have passed Grade 12 or NQF level 4: English (65% and above) and Physical Science (75% and above) and pure Maths (75% and above)
- Applicants must not have more than a Grade 12 or NQF level 4 qualification.
- Participants must not have participated in any Seta registered learnership.
- Only SA citizens are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be motivated, keen to learn and willing to put in the effort to succeed
Applications will be accepted annually during October.